domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2013


Week 7




The class of monday was a free session, this consist in a class where we do not have to go to the classroom and we can do our assignments wherever we want. For week 7 we had to study the passive voice which is:the voice used to indicate that the grammatical subject of the verb is the recipient (not the source) of the action denoted by the verb.It was a really interesting assignment because I have to say that in all my years of learning english I forgot about this topic, not at all I mean sometimes I don't know if the sentence is in passive or active voice because I don't remember the definition .
The teacher give us the homework of watch some videos to learn more about this topic, then we we alredy see this videos we had to do some exercises converting from active to passive voice, this assignment has to be in teams but I didn't find anybody who had no partner, that's why I decided to do it by myself. It was a good way to learn more about the topic, the videos where good because they give you sentences that you can use like practice and then you can know if you are learning something.

I think this type of free sessions are good because, this help us to be more independent, so in that way we can have the initiative of learn by ourselves.


Jocelyn Pineda a01360039

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario