martes, 26 de noviembre de 2013

Impromptu speech:


Giving an impromptu speech was one of the most difficult and stressful moments of my life.During the semester we develop some abilities that are relate with the idea of talking in front of people that you didn't know at all.I think this was something that help us to have courage and talk in front of the people. 
At this time all of our classmates already know each other, and I think this is something that helps to have more confidence and be more relax about the idea of giving and speech.

For this activity we had to choose a topic and we didn't know what would happen, that's why everyone was so nervous. I think that I get into shock because I got the topic of manners and I'm good with that, but at that moment everything was passing around my head, then I took the courage and I began to talk.
I can say that I did it well or I think that I did it, but the it's the thought that counts.
We finished our course with a funny activity because we saw the suffering of the others.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario