martes, 26 de noviembre de 2013



The power of one


Weeks ago we saw a movie named the Power of one, in my opinion this movie was so inspirational, because nowadays people had forgot the idea of being nice and do things for other people something that I think it's very important in order to be a better person. 
This movie showed us how a little boy who suffered a lot in his childhood was the clear example of kind and joy. 
I really like this type of classes where the Teacher put us movies because with this we practice our english hearing and not reading subtitles, something that I think will help us a lot in the future when we have to hear conversations for our jobs.

A quote that I love from the movie was:

“First with the head, then with the heart.” ― Bryce CourtenayThe Power of One




Jocelyn Pineda a01360039

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario